How to win (1/5)
- The standard game lasts 12 turns.
- Once time runs out, whoever has most territories, wins.
- Your soldiers conquer and defend territories.
- Your castles generate new soldiers each turn and can be upgraded with gold.
- You earn gold() for territories and for soldiers stationed at forts.
- Each player starts with one fort under their control.
- After your turn, each of your forts produces a new soldier.
- You can take over your enemies' forts.
- There are neutral forts that you can conquer.
- Forts can be imbued with enhanced features using upgrades.
- You get 3 moves each turn.
- Every move allows you to move one army to a neighbouring territory.
- An army that has conquered a territory cannot move again this turn.
- If you move into an occupied territory, a battle will ensue.
- If you manage to kill all defenders, you take over the territory.
- If the defenders survive, your army retreats.
- Once you end your turn, new gold is generated.
- You get 1 gold for each territory you have, and 1 gold for each soldier stationed at a fort.
- You also get 4 gold for each soldier killed in defense of a territory.
- Enhanced feature upgrades are purchased with gold ().
- There are 2 levels of each upgrade.
- Instead of upgrading, you can use gold to purchase soldiers.
- Each soldier you purchase in a turn gets more expensive.
- If a fort is lost, the upgrade is lost with it.